This month, eBizAutos has completed its migration to its cloud partner, Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Amazon Web Services is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform.
Millions of customers—including the fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises, and leading government agencies—are using AWS to become more agile and innovate faster.
What does this mean to you, our customers?
- Your dealership websites are now set up to scale instantly if there is ever a large influx of consumer traffic, keeping your website online and selling for you.
- Your dealership websites now have a more geographically diverse presence to consumers accessing your dealership websites.
- Your dealership websites should be faster, no matter where your customers are located in the world.
- Your dealership websites and its assets are distributed and available through next generation Content Delivery Networks such as CloudFlare and AWS CloudFront.
- Uploading your dealership information is now quicker, with less latency, due to our servers being closer to the network edge.
What does this mean for eBizAutos?
- eBizAutos is shedding its monolithic architecture to innovate faster with cutting-edge, modern tech stacks to help connect consumers to dealerships and sell more cars.
- eBizAutos now has access to more than 175 products and services available through AWS. This affords eBizAutos a great opportunity in leveraging the latest technologies to experiment and build new products quickly.
- eBizAutos will be more flexible and agile to meet the demands of our rapidly growing SaaS Portfolio and our clients.